Sunday, March 4, 2007

WHITE DOVE

A place without a name

Under a burning sky
There's no milk and honey here

In the land of God

Someone holds a sign

It says we are human, too

And while the sun goes down

The world goes by


Waves, big like a house

They're stranded on a piece of wood

To leave it all behindTo start again

But instead of a new life

All they find is a door that's closed

And they keep looking forA place called home


Can anyone tell me why (can anyone tell me why)

The children of the world (children of the world)

Have to pay the price (pay the price)
And now you're telling me

You've seen it all before

I know that's right but still It breaks my heart

Well, the golden lamb we've sent

Makes us feel better now

But you know it's just a dropIn a sea of tears


White dove

Fly with the wind

Take our hope under your wings

For the world to know That hope will not dieWhere the children cry


ALHAMDULILLAH, THANKS YOU ALLAH......

No comments: