Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Find The Way



You give my hope to realize

The reason why and what am living for

After so long follow my feet

Looking for life that You have given me

As I remember those day the darkness time

When I was not caring You there

Now I care to take this way so clear

And I feel so proud to be a Moslem Guy


And now how so great that I feel

Living up to the light, with You inside my heart

And I could never be the same

Without You involve in

On me to try to find the way


Now I believe in any way

That You will always here inside my mind

And I believe You'll always hear

An every heart beat

the trembling of my heart


Everytime I pray I cry for You

And I feel the peacefull of my soul

To obey in every word You say

When the time has come, let me die in Your Way.

No comments: